As an intern with Colonial, you will gain a better understanding of our business and strengthen your analytical and leadership capabilities across various types of projects. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the team with executive presentations and written briefings
- Summarizing research and presenting to company leaders
- Analyzing data to create compelling business cases
- Project management support and coordination of deliverables
You will work with a highly engaged, collaborative and highly visible team where you will:
- Develop strong qualitative and technical skills
- Gain exposure across the organization and receive mentorship from a senior team member
- Receive in-depth PowerPoint and Excel training
- Be considered for a full-time role following graduation, subject to performance and business need
We are looking for highly-motivated, talented individuals who are excited at the opportunity to challenge themselves. The most successful interns are those who take initiative, learn quickly and can adapt to changing needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in any major (expected graduation date Spring 2021)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Teamwork and organizational skills
- Leadership experience
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1930 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer, Colonial is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave Colonial. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
Colonial is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
- Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey