Nebraska License & Permit Bonds

A license or permit bond is required to conduct certain kinds of business in Nebraska. Where an industry is regulated – by a statute, law, ordinance, or regulation – you may need a bond to do business in that industry.

A license or permit bond serves as a guarantee that your business will comply with industry regulation. That guarantee is given to the municipality or public body that regulates your industry.

It’s common for businesses in Nebraska to require license or permit bonds. For example, the state of Nebraska requires license and permit bonding for motor fuel handlers.

It is therefore very important to understand how surety bonds work, and ensure you are bonded properly for your industry.

Colonial Surety Company is licensed in Nebraska to write surety bonds. Colonial is an A (Excellent) rated insurance company by A.M. Best, that has been incorporated since 1930. We are Treasury listed, and licensed and admitted in all U.S. states and territories.

Colonial is an insurance company, not a broker. When you purchase bonds from us, you are buying direct from an experienced bond underwriter who can quickly and easily help you find the right bond for your needs.

Select your bond from the list below.  If you cannot find your bond, call our bond experts for assistance at 800.221.3662