Colonial Surety Company is a digital insurance company located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ. We are currently expanding all product lines and growing our presence in the insurance space. As we continue our growth pattern, we are looking to hire talented, driven, professionals to identify, develop and nurture our existing and prospective clients.
This is not your typical Customer Service Representative position. It’s more interesting, exciting and rewarding. Your responsibilities will be to service and secure the renewal business of a geographically diverse group of our pension plan sponsor clients. You will be managing our digital online renewal system, responding to customer questions and advising clients of the best protection for their small business offered in various pension insurance packages only from Colonial. Also, you will work directly with our Business Development Team and our referral partners, i.e., Third Party Administrators and Financial Advisors.
We are only seeking candidates with customer service, outbound sales and or sales support experience, that are well-spoken, organized, computer savvy, and willing to learn. In this position, you will enjoy a long term career in business or use this position as an entry into advancement into the pension industry.
HS diploma, AA or BA
- Must have at least 3 years of customer service experience or account management
- Excellent multitasking, organizational and computer skills
- Vibrant and friendly personality
- Must live within 30 miles of and be able to commute M-F to Woodcliff Lake, NJ
- Shift = 8:30am – 5:30pm
Benefits and Compensation:
- Colonial is a place for driven individuals who can work independently and thus be rewarded for their work ethic. Colonial provided generous compensation plans along with major medical, dental and vision insurance available first day of hire. In addition, we provide all employees with 15k of free Life insurance also effective on day one.
- Colonial provides a generous paid time off policy even the first year you join. We have paid holidays off and pride ourselves on a positive work environment.
- Industry training, position and systems training are provided upon hire and ongoing.
- Entry Level
- Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey