Are you prepared to deal with a cyber attack?
Businesses are vulnerable to data crimes because they often handle sensitive customer information, such as names, addresses, social security numbers, and account details. Theft or breach of this personally identifiable data can result in major response and recovery costs, losses from business downtime, as well as legal fees and fines.
Our cyber insurance is an affordable solution that protects $250,000 or $500,000 in coverage to help successfully manage the impact of data breaches while minimizing liability and related costs for your company.
Get breach response services from a dedicated team.
You get assistance at every stage of incident investigation and breach response. Our cyber breach professionals coordinate carefully vetted forensics experts and specialized lawyers to help you determine what’s been compromised, and provide:
- Breach resolution and mitigation services
- Computer expert services
- Legal services
- Credit and identity monitoring or other personal fraud solutions
- Public relations and crisis management expenses
- Customer notification services
- Call center services
- Third party information security and privacy coverage
Comprehensive protection from legal action, losses, and fines.
We defend and indemnify from losses and covered lawsuits, including:
- Violations of privacy law
- Unauthorized disclosure of personally info
- Failure of computer security
- Website media liability
- Business interruption loss
- Cyber extortion and data recovery loss
- Payment card fines and costs
- Regulatory defense and penalties
Anytime access to educational materials.
As an added value, you also have online access to extensive educational materials covering cyber attacks, data breaches, risk management, and loss control.
Watch our brief video to learn more about Cyber Insurance:
Our ERISA bond packages include cyber coverage.
Employment plan sponsors with 2 and 3-year ERISA Bond packages are endorsed with $50,000 of cyber liability coverage. To enhance this endorsement coverage with a higher limit and additional features a separate cyber policy can be purchased.