Colonial Surety Company is an insurance company licensed for business in every state, listed by the U.S. Treasury as an approved surety, and rated “A Excellent” by A.M. Best Company. Our distinct, digital product platform has recently expanded to include important liability coverages for small and mid-size businesses.
Founded in 1930, we use our experience—plus technology—to give busy people and businesses easy, affordable and digital access to a growing portfolio of bond and insurance products.
We have an ambitious vision for impact and expansion—and invite a diversity of motivated achievers to come, learn, work, create, grow—and succeed—with Colonial.
Colonial Surety Company has a robust and innovative portfolio of affordable digital bond and insurance products. We seek an ambitious, energetic, and entrepreneurial Affiliate Marketing Manager to create relationships and partnerships that connect people to the products in our portfolio. As Colonial’s first-ever Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will collaborate with Colonial’s leadership and business units to create an ambitious strategy and revenue model—and activate it.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager will research and pitch untapped markets, identifying the right channels and optimizing content for targeted campaigns that result in increased product sales. The ideal candidate will have deep experience with different affiliate business models and a record of success initiating, structuring and executing partnerships.
Job Functions, Essential Duties, And Responsibilities:
- Learn Colonial’s product portfolio, developing a keen understanding of when and why a diversity of businesses and people need our easy, fast and affordable bonds and insurance protections.
- Research untapped markets, association, and partnership opportunities maximizing LinkedIn to make connections and jumpstart targeted marketing drives.
- Optimize product descriptors and content marketing to successfully reach, pitch and activate new customer bases and drive exponential growth.
- Track, analyze, and report on results, adjusting tactics and creatively problem-solving to improve outcomes.
- Collaborate closely with all of Colonial’s business units on project plans, ensuring attention to details, timeframes, and deliverables needed for breakout success.
Skills, Knowledge, Requirements
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience, including a record of success implementing affiliate marketing strategies.
- Ambitious and passionate about getting things done—moving from ideas to action and realizing results.
- Tech-savvy with experience on a variety of platforms and social media sites.
- Ability to analyze and act on data, using logic to harvest and apply insights.
- Strong writing and presentation skills, and the ability to quickly adapt key product and content points for different target markets/campaigns.
- Excellent project management, communication, and collaboration skills.
- A creative researcher, possibility thinker, and relationship builder, who is equally comfortable making cold calls, presenting at industry conferences and running campaigns on LinkedIn and other platforms.
Compensation and Benefits
Colonial Surety offers:
- A competitive starting salary based on experience, with achievement-based opportunities for annual bonuses and increases.
- Opportunities for professional advancement. We value big thinking tied to practical, collaborative execution, in a structured and growth-oriented company.
- On-the-job training, ongoing mentoring from senior staff, and periodic opportunities to attend industry seminars and workshops.
- Starting on the first day of hire, all Colonial employees can begin participating in our excellent Major Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans.
- Paid holiday and vacation time, which starts in the first year of employment and increases with tenure.
- A modern, professional, suburban office space and business-attire environment.
- We enjoy a professional, collegial and positive work atmosphere, sharing camaraderie (hey—bagel day?) and rooting for individual and collective success.
- Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey