Colonial Surety Company is searching for a Angular JS Developer to join our dynamic IT team. This is an excellent opportunity for a front-end developer looking to be join a fast-growing company. The compensation includes a base salary and uncapped earning potential.
- Collaborate with development team and Colonial Surety Company employees to enhance and extend our technology.
- Responsible for defining, enhancing and implement internal and external APIs.
- Demonstrate contagious motivation to build best-of-breed software and advocate for best practices in UI and RESTful API development.
- Frequently deliver high-quality code into production using continuous delivery tools and strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring the availability and performance of the project in production.
- Comprehensive understanding of web development.
- Knowledge of back-end construction.
- Knowledge in JS unit testing framework.
- Experience in Responsive Design.
- Experience designing, maintaining, and tuning high-performance code to ensure optimal load time.
- Experience with user interface development for mobile sites and smart device applications.
- Strong knowledge of web security practice.
- Strong understand of control procedures and feature branching.
- Working knowledge of CMS integration (WCM) is a plus
BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
Experience in the insurance industry desired but not required.
- Entry Level
- Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey