Colonial Surety Company, a digital insurance company is currently seeking a Bond Administrator to support our growing Commercial Surety Department.
- have experience in surety bond administration
- have professional phone skills
- learn the ins and outs of all of our products to be able to properly assist customers
- work with people in different industries to understand their needs and which products would be best for them
- work with salesmen and managers to implement their vision in what the customer should be informed about on calls
- have the ability to explain our services to business professionals
- promptly answer phones and respond to messages and emails from clients
- have at least 2 years of customer services experience
- possess excellent computer skills to include word, excel (basic) and typing (will be tested), pdf and adobe editing and generation
- great work ethic
- excellent administrative and organizational skills with attention to detail
- ability to conform to changing objectives based on consumer trends
- ability to learn new software administration and input
- possess the flexibility to work on different projects at the same time
– Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college
– A minimum of two years of professional experience
– Extremely detail-oriented and strong focus on accuracy
– Team player with the ability to work independently
– Excellent verbal and written communication skill
– Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients to develop positive working environments.
Located in beautiful Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey, just miles from New York City, Colonial Surety Company is a property and casualty insurance company that is licensed in all 50 states and U.S. territories and has been in business since 1930.
Colonial Surety is rated “A” Excellent by AM Best Company. This financial rating reflects Colonial Surety’s strong balance sheet and longevity.
We offer innovative products along with a better way to purchase.
- Entry Level
- Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey