Colonial Surety Company is a digital insurance company located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ. We are currently expanding all product lines and growing our presence in the digital insurance space. As we continue on our growth pattern, we are looking to hire a driven, experienced, marketing professional to lead our growth and development for new and existing product lines as well as manage a marketing team.
We are searching for an energetic, intelligent, and experienced individual to build our digital marketing team. You must have an intuitive, outgoing, positive personality and possess interpersonal skills. This position will coordinate our digital marketing initiatives along with our external marketing vendor and internal staff. This position calls for an experienced marketing professional with a “do it yourself” mindset. You will be hands-on with marketing analytics, collateral creation, conference, and marketing planning, etc. The Marketing Manager will hire, train, develop and manage a growing internal marketing department.
- BA in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- 5-10 years’ management experience to include training and evaluating direct reports
- Proficient in MS Office, CRM, Google Analytics, AdWords campaigns, WordPress and Photoshop
- be able to conduct meetings and coordinate schedules with our engaged marketing agency
- determine valuable metrics to measure to determine the success of our marketing initiatives
- track metrics and campaign performance
- manage marketing projects and work with developers, marketing agency, and employees at the same time to coordinate those projects and ensure proper and timely delivery
- manage marketing specialist team members and work with stakeholder managers and executives to come to a cohesive vision on marketing projects
- work with developers to ensure that marketing vision is implemented
- proactively seek out new marketing and sales opportunities with existing and potential clients
- have the ability to convert leads from marketing campaigns into potential sales
- have a great work ethic
- possess the flexibility to work on multiple projects at the same time
- possess intuitive, proactive planning ability
- exhibit excellent presentation skills and executive presence
- interface with Business Development team to coordinate sales efforts with marketing initiatives.
- Hours are 8 am – 5 pm (one-hour lunch) at our Woodcliff Lake, NJ office, Monday – Friday
- Business attire to be worn at all times.
- Must be willing to travel to conferences throughout the year and lead the representation of the company.
- Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey