Colonial Surety Company is searching for a Project Manager to join our dynamic, high-motivating IT team. This is an excellent opportunity for a project manager looking to be a part of a fast-growing company. The compensation includes a base salary and uncapped earning potential.
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of the systems utilized in the insurance industry and be able to define solutions that effectively address customers needs.
- Build strong productive relationships with the manager and staff within the business and across IT to develop and deliver effective solutions based on a deep understanding of the business and the industry.
- Identify and resolve business and IT issues to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Demonstrate control through production and management of projects
- Coordinate resources, managing project scope and schedule.
- Leverage management and leadership capabilities to identify and manage risks, resolve issues and escalate where appropriate to drive projects to successful completion.
- Define and develop ever-changing industry strategies.
- Experience managing multiple projects and clients.
- Possess high-level of technical skills to understand customer needs.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent ability to problem solve.
- Excellent ability to produce quality work with an aggressive schedule.
- Experience building and maintaining strong client relationships.
5-7 years of Project Management experience.
Experience in the insurance industry desired but not required.
- Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey